Woodruff Brothers Guitars - Skull & Roses #5
• Original 3D graphics, CNC carved artwork signed and numbered by B.Woodruff
• Mahogany body - Dyed, painted and sealed with satin lacquer finish
• Maple neck and headstock with inlayed rosewood fretboard
• Solid Brass nut
• Rolling string guides for reduced friction
• Adjustable bridge with tremolo system (4 springs, removable bar)
• 3 single coil pickups with brass covers
• 5-way pickup control switch
• Metal speed knobs (1 volume & 2 tone) tremolo cover and hardware
• Custom made maple pickguard
• Loaded with Ernie Ball® Regular Slinky strings (10-46)
Approximate finished weight - 7 lbs.
Request to see this guitar at the sales counter, and it will be brought to Happylife Productions in Woodstock within 2 days. Please ask for assistance when you return to try it out. We can notify you when it is in.